Wednesday 16 December 2009

The High Street

I am excitedly awaiting the opening of a new restaurant/bar/eatery on the high street. Clearly I have no information that this is actually going to take place but there is a retail space for rent under the new flats that at present are being done up. What a lovely venue this would make for a coffee shop or restaurant.
I wrote recently to both Starbucks and Costa Coffee asking why they had 2 or more coffee shops in Woolwich but hadn't thought about Plumstead and listed all its merits but so far no-one has even bothered to acknowledge my emails let alone respond to them. Darn cheek.
I really hope someone other than a mobile phone cum barbers cum fresh fruit cum kebab maker opens up and rents this space.

2 comments:

  1. It would be great if a proper deli opened there or boring as it sounds, a shop like Amy's Hardware or a Robert Dyas. Lets hope it doesn't stay empty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It definitely looks like it has restaurant/cafe/deli potential with the long windows. If I close my eyes I can see a Costa/Pizza Express - even a Nando's!
    Basically just bring me food to Plumstead!

    ReplyDelete