Friday 11 June 2010

Beauty...

Plummy Mummy and her followers (I imagine her to be robed and scattering petals now)!! have been blogging about all things beauty. I have tried Connexions which is on Lakedale Road. It's OK it didn't inspire me to return.
I also saw at the Best of Plumstead stand at the Plumstead Make Merry that "Hair by Nikki" now has a beauty salon. I think this is the salon that used to be next to the kebab shop opposite the Shell garage and they had some lovely glossy little cards printed at the MM which explained that as welll as hair they now do beauty. Might be worth investigating, except I can't remember where I put the card. No doubt the Best of PLumstead website will have directions.
I have also mentioned before the Shooter's Hill campus which has a student salon, very reasonable prices and they offer the full works. I reckon you could get preened and glossed from top to bottom for about £30!
I also seem to remember reading about mobile beauty places that will come round to your house and do a bunch of friends for quite reasonable prices. Could be fun for a night in.

No comments:

Post a Comment