Sunday 20 June 2010

Plumstead Leisure Centre

I know it still exists as Toddlers World takes place here every Monday and Friday, but whenever I pop down to it I always forget to read the notices or enquire about what else takes place here.
From what I can see on the Greenwich Leisure website, Plumstead Leisure Centre isn't part of the boroughs leisure centres anymore. At least there is no information about it anywhere. Perhaps I am not looking in the right place.
Does anyone know what other activities take place here?

1 comment:

  1. It is still managed by GLL in the guise of The Warehouse, Sports and Performing arts centre. Here's the link
    http://www.gll.org/centre/warehouse-sports-performing-arts.asp

    Looking at the GLL brochure further down that page, I see that they do indoor bowls and tap dancing but only for 55+ How ageist ;) I always fancied myself as Ginger Rogers chucking a bowl down the green.

    Sadly we stopped going to the Toddler world as everytime we did, tot got a cold. She has had colds since but nowhere near as frequently.

    ReplyDelete