Thursday 17 June 2010

Outdoor Gyms

I am really interested in checking this out. http://www.tgogc.com/find-a-gym/charlton-park/ I have read about them recently as I think the plan is to install on in Eaglesfield Park, but I didn't realise there was one in Charlton Park. Far more enjoyable that sweating in the gym, especially with summer around the corner.
I really like Charlton Park as well, the setting is stunning and the cafe is also nice, what a shame it isn't open on a weekend though (would have thought this would have been a huge coffers booster). Charlton House is always looking for ways to increase their cash flow so opening the cafe on a weekend when families always seem to be walking in the park would be a good bet. Plus after all that exercise in the outdoor gym, what you really need is a big fat slice of cake!

No comments:

Post a Comment