Tuesday 2 November 2010

More food (not that I am obsessed)

I see that Strada in Blackheath is closing for a refit, from I think 8-17 November. Hopefully they are refitting their staff as well. Not really had great experiences when I have been in to it (in fact Blackheath as a whole as much as I love it does suffer from a lack of customer service in nearly all of it's establishments - Cafe Rouge garden is never open, Cave Austin's chef seems to go home when he likes and woe betide you if you want a cocktail in there, the Tapas place staff look eternally bored, Locale staff can't add up -  but I digress.
Also I see that a Wagamama's is due to open at the O2 - well at the bottom of Ravensbourne College - which will be a welcome addition. If only there was better transport links to the dome as parking is atrocious there.

No comments:

Post a Comment