Monday 8 November 2010

Plumstead Manor

So the demolition seems to have finally started and the old Prince Albert pub has now gone along with what was rather a large house. I do hope they are going to build a car park which will hopefully stop the atrocious parking that takes place around that area of the Common. I often see cars half jutting out into the road because they can't see behind a van parked on the corner..The school also seems to have a lot of teachers and staff, more I am sure than any school I ever went to! Will be interested to see how the building works come along though. I like the fact that some of the facilities will be available to the public, such as the sports hall and also a community room that will be available to members of the public during the day - hopefully there will be some Mother and baby groups that take advantage of this or yoga/pilates etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment