Friday 6 November 2009

Fireworks

Yippee for fireworks! I am off to see some tomorrow at Blackheath and join the masses as we get stuck in traffic and make our way over there. I've only ever been to the ones in Blackheath (I mean in this area not ever) and they are pretty impressive. In fact the first time I came I was living on the other side of London and I remember going to a fabulous Greek restaurant in what is now the Indian opposite Neal's Yard. Shame it closed.
I have never been to the ones at Danson Park and you have to pay for those so I probably won't ever go either.
There were a tonne of fireworks going off last night, some of them were pretty big too. Not sure I would set something that size off in the garden but it made for a lovely free display.
I also love New Year's Eve in these parts as you can see for miles from our house and there are always fireworks being set off.
Not as keen on the manky kids that have them though....

No comments:

Post a Comment