Tuesday 3 November 2009

Plumstead Manor School

I like the look of Plumstead Manor School. It has a lovely oldy worldy feel to it and I also like the fact that it is a single sex school. There are certainly not many of these left, at least in the state sector. I do wish they would wear a uniform though. I can't quite get to grips with people going to school in hideous round necked sweatshirts.
There is a lot of expansion happening around the school, details of which can be found on the PMS website and it looks pretty impressive.
Now if they could only do something about the people who just stop in the middle of the road to drop their children off that would be good. (Especially those who blatantly ignore the yellow zig zags). To those parents I say how about I ignore your child when she steps out in front of my car on the way to work....

No comments:

Post a Comment