Wednesday 18 November 2009

Londis

I spotted this on my walk today. No idea how long it has been here perhaps I just now get to Tesco and don't go any further. However, there it was, next door looking all shiny and new and sunny in its colours and I thought "how lovely"..It really makes such a difference to shops when they spruce themselves up (owners of Plumstead High Street and the dip take note)! I am very excited to see that this little street has had a mini facelift but just think that the dip and Slade should be prime for a bit of TLC (the other area I just can't believe hasn't sorted itself out is the road called The Village in Charlton)!
I can't believe anyone ever buys carpets from Mr Carpet Man next to the Co-Op. I once got quoted by him after he spent 15 minutes ignoring me when I was the only customer in his shop and he was outrageously expensive! He could become Mr Costa Coffee!

No comments:

Post a Comment