Friday 13 November 2009

Shopping

I had to do some weekly shopping today. I couldn't even get into the first supermarket I tried as the car park was full so I got fed up and went to a different one! I think the entirety of SE London must have been doing their food shopping this morning, it was heaving! Or perhaps it was the weather that meant everyone was in a car..
I like food shopping, I like having a wander about and I find that I always get new things that I wouldn't see if I was shopping online (although I do love Mr Ocado and his van).
I am also fascinated by what other people buy and often want to ask them what they plan on making with their purchases as you do see some of the oddest combinations! I only cook about 10 dishes in rotation so could really do with some inspiration!
I also feel v shameful when I see the local chavtastic population with more fruit and veg in their baskets than I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment