Monday 15 February 2010

Another restaurant?

I walked past the old Lord Derby pub on Friday and it looks as if it is also being made into a pub/restaurant, serving thai/noodles! Gosh they're like buses...Anyway there was lots of banging going on inside and a right old racket, but it looked like they had some "modern" bar stools..I'm talking red pleather and crome! I shall wait and see. Really though, I love thai (especially thai), curries and chinese but there is already a plethora of these restaurants about the place and i would have thought given the current economic climate that something a bit different would get people interested?
I really really dream of a good local Italian, all pasta, house wine, garlic bread and gelato...There must be some Italians in Plumstead??!!

1 comment:

  1. It has a really interesting name which I failed to take down as we whizzed past in the car at the weekend. Think it's going to be a nepalese/indian place though. Shame as I think a pizzeria/italian would be fabby

    ReplyDelete