Thursday 21 October 2010

Shrewsbury House

A few people have been chatting to me about this recently and I can't believe how difficult it is to find out any information on it. To say it is supposed to be a community centre it doesn't seem to want to publicise itself to the local community.
There are a number of things that take place here such as children's events - there is even a nursery - although you wouldn't know this from trying to find information on the website.
They also hire out the centre for parties etc. I think they are really missing a trick here. I bet there are a number of local groups that hold court here and could probably be better attended.
I have no idea who is in charge but you are missing out on a large part of the community who could support you!

No comments:

Post a Comment