Wednesday 10 March 2010

Angry in Plumstead

I have turned into a real complainer this week. Good job Points of View is no longer on or no doubt I would have written to them as well. Most of my emails have been to Greenwich Council, I have probably blocked up their email. As well as complaining about dog fouling, I have also complained about people parking on yellow zig zags outside of schools (well not even parking, more just stopping in the middle of the road to push their obese children out of the back seat), parking in general in Plumstead (what is with people, especially van owners parking on corners so you can't see the traffic approaching), and lastly the amount of rubbish at the train station. I have seen a rat on three separate occasions and given the amount of chicken wings and kebab boxes down there it is not surprising. There must be a tonne of people in this borough doing community service, perhaps they can get them to clean up dog poo and litter...

No comments:

Post a Comment