Monday 22 March 2010

House Prices

I am obsessed with house prices. I have no idea why as we are not planning on moving but I keep reading that they are rising, back to 07 prices etc and then I read the trusty newshopper and prices in Plumstead seem to me to be falling.
Also i can't get over the discrepancy between the estate agents and also the difference that a road can make. I can understand if the decor is hideous or outdated but sometimes there is £50k difference between what are essentially just 3 bedroom, one bathroomed terraced houses.
You would have thought given their unscrupulous shenanigans that they would be rocketing house prices to get more commission for their very little work.

2 comments:

  1. I'm counting off the weeks until the agents start using the term 'Plumstead Village'.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it. In fact I'm going to adopt it. Village...much better than Common..

    ReplyDelete