Thursday 4 March 2010

Dangerous Dogs

Recently the dogs that mauled the person on the Common last summer were found and taken away from Roydene/Tewson Road in Plumstead (I forget which), they even managed to attack a police officer during the raid. Then the old lady who was attacked was in Chislehurst. What is it with SE London and the hideous dogs? They are really odd looking as well with short squat legs I really don't see the attraction. Perhaps because I dont want anyone in my house to be turned on or eaten by one. Grim,

3 comments:

  1. I'm sure I'll upset responsible dog owners in saying this but it beggars belief that guns and knives are recognised as dangerous weapons and dealt with. However, dangerous dogs and their swaggering owners seem to be allowed to parade around as if 'menacing the general public' is an acceptable leisurely activity.

    Unfortunately, this is not exclusive to South East London, but a scourge of London and I dare say, most cities.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Something topical in the news today.
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/8556195.stm

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the link. Only yesterday I had a dog totting chav loitering outside my house. I wondered if my house was being cased but no his teeth bearing chum was just doing a poo on the pavement. Cleaned up - no, of course not. Anyway I emailed the council to complain. I'm not sure it is Greenwich Council's top priority at the moment but I felt like a whinge, decided not to risk the wrath of probable dog totting chav incase he was also carrying a weapon (plus he would know where I lived)! so fired off an email asking why I have never seen anyone fined for letting their dogs foul the pavement..no response yet!

    ReplyDelete