Tuesday 4 May 2010

Crimson Rose

I got some flowers from here the other day. I always meant to but never seemed to be around the dip when I remembered I needed to buy any for anyone. Since the closure of the flower shop next to Tesco (which became a clothes shop, hmm... and then another bloody hairdressers - seriously...) I thought I would try and support this one even though they do seem to constantly advertise flowers for funerals! Not very cheery, although it was the update of the sign to budget weddings that made me go in. Perhaps they feel it being an elderly area that lots of people die and as for budget weddings, I'm not sure the majority of locals get married, it looks to me like they just churn out children (harsh, but slightly fair)...
Anyway it is a lovely shop, reasonably priced and it sells plants as well as flowers. We shall use again for more blooms for the house. They have some lovely gerberas in stock at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment