Friday 30 April 2010

Voting

Perhaps I have missed it but if anyone knows a party committed to bringing another river crossing/tunnel/zip wire to this part of London please let me know as they will definitely get my vote.
I often travel down the road into Thamesmead which is empty so I just don't get the argument about traffic levels, congestion and pollution etc etc. It can't be any worse than the traffic at a standstill waiting to get into the tunnel ploughing out fumes when motionless.
And who the hell thought it would be a good idea to put a roundabout at the entrance to the Woolwich Ferry. Very clever that so all the traffic blocks off the entrance to the ferry and you can't get around it.
Tunnels and bridges, that is what I shall be voting for.

1 comment:

  1. Just saw this link on another blog that you might want to check out:
    http://www.theyworkforyou.com/mp/clive_efford/eltham
    I know I'll be looking up the other mps too.
    Did you catch the debate last night...boring. But I really enjoyed Question Time particularly for the way the minions almost repeat word for word what their leaders say. Still have no idea which way to vote so the next week should be interesting.

    ReplyDelete