Thursday 29 April 2010

Ice cream van

I keep hearing the ice cream van but I never seem to see him, only in the distance and he never seems to stop on my road, or if does it is not for long. I am sure they used to drive by jingling their tunes and then park up for a while.
I haven't had an icecream from one for ages but I saw some children eating "screwballs" the other day which I remember so well because I wasn't supposed to have bubblegum but they were oh so nice...
So if you know where the icecream van is, stop him for me!

1 comment:

  1. There's always on outside the Slade playground at the weekend. Bit annoying as tot insists on the ice lolly treat whether she deserves it or not.
    I craved Mr Whippy type ice cream when I was pregnant but quickly stopped eating them when I read, with horror, that there is a risk of salmonella or summat with them!

    ReplyDelete