Monday 12 April 2010

Today I nearly fainted....

I went for a walk around the Common earlier as it was sunny and I was off to enjoy the sunshine - well off for an icecream with a wander around the Common to ensure I lost a few calories on the way - anyway, for some reason I didn't see any dog poo...Not even on the pavement on the way to the Common...what has happened. Have the people with chav dogs being banged up, has the RSPCA taken them away? Is there a free holiday to Tenerife for all dog owners? My..
Well whatever it was it made a change to make it back home without stinking of dog poo - well done Plumstead!

3 comments:

  1. There was something in the mercury about clamping down on dangerous dogs so maybe that's had an effect. We can only live in hope.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think we can thank the PCEG for this, especially Nick Day, who I believe was fairly instrumental in pushing the poo policy forwards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done to them then. It really did make a difference not to be scraping it off everywhere. In fact apart from a few tins of Stella, Plumstead Village was looking quite clean (I was ignoring the large pieces of furniture some people seem to have outside their houses)...

    ReplyDelete