Thursday 22 April 2010

Shooter's Hill campus restaurant

I seem to remember seeing something about this around Christmas time so have just done a search. There is a restaurant called "city view" on the post 16 campus on Shooter's Hill which is open to the public. Apparantly each lunchtime and also some evenings. What a shame they dont open every week perhaps on a Thur/Fri/Sat evening. How nice would it be to have a local restaurant. I am going to try and find out more. I know from speaking to friends locally and reading other peoples blogs that people want to support more local enterprises and are desperate for a local restaurant. This way it helps the community and locals. Think of it like Plumstead's answer to Jamie's Fifteen!!

3 comments:

  1. This restaurant is great. Food is decent quality and ridiculously good value for money. Be warned that you'll probably have to book weeks (even months), in advance for an evening sitting.

    Whilst on campus, I believe you can get beauty treatments or a new hairdo at cut-price (no pun intended), rates.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am all for a bargain so am definitely going to check them out. Thanks for the tip, I wonder why they don't advertise their services and restaurant (although if booked that far in advance possibly they don't need to). It could be the hidden gem I have been seeking.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I went here today with some friends, very good food at very very cheap prices! However service was not good, the staff looked miserable and scruffy!

    ReplyDelete