Tuesday 26 January 2010

Comedy on the Common

I got a leaflet through my door tonight regarding the next comedy nights (Jan 31st and February 28th). I have often said that I am surprised they don't publicise this more, so am pleased to see that they are promoting it. The last time I went it was very busy and seems to be getting more and more well attended as time goes on. I really like the atmosphere on the occasions that I have been. I think the entry price is about right, the drinks are cheap, the people very friendly and the comedians most importantly have also been great (certainly in their interaction with the audience, after all there is a lot to take the piss out of in Plumstead)!!
It shows that local events will be well supported as well for any Plumstead folk thinking of venturing out into business. There is suck a lack of local things going on that I think we are so grateful to those people that do put things on!

No comments:

Post a Comment