Thursday 14 January 2010

Princess of Wales pub

I had some lovely drinks at the Princess of Wales pub in Blackheath the other night. It really is one of my favourite pubs in the village. It is not terribly glam, in fact they have clearly had a leak in their conservatory as the wallpaper looks a bit tatty but it is friendly (They definitely have the best bar staff in the area, certainly compared to The Railway which again I really like as a pub but their staff are idle and ignorant). The PoW also has a very reasonable wine list and they serve lovely food that is great value as well. I also like the fact they have some toasty heaters in their garden for smokers (I also like the fact they have a lovely walled garden). The only thing I don't like is the fact that it is not in Plumstead!!

No comments:

Post a Comment