Monday 18 January 2010

Dogs and Poo

I think I may have moaned about this before, but seriously what is with all the dog shit on the roads. I counted 8 separate ones from the top of Griffin road this morning. I also couldn't have witnessed a more stereotypical scene in the car with a chain wearing hoodie letting his pit bull/staffy/chav dog poo all over the pavement whilst he stood next to it having a fag. Christ, is it the more hooded tops you own the more likely you are to have an ugly dog with bowel problems?? Clear it up or I might follow you next time with a plastic bag of my own and post it through your letter box. As if the place isn't filthy enough with all the mattresses, car parts and dirty net curtains you add to it with dog shit (And whilst I'm having a moan if you have filthy net curtains, seriously, how much does a box of Daz cost nowadays, put them in the washing machine)...
Between dogs and the cats that poo in my garden I am seriously off animals..

2 comments:

  1. You have my sympathies. I have noticed a marked improvement in the houses along Griffin road so you may get your wish regards curtains though I guess those are houses with students or DSS renters.
    Don't you love the mad house on the left as you walk to the station with all the garden gnomes and stuff. I would love some gnomes but hubby is very very much against them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I nearly always end up parking outside this house if I ever drive to the station. I think it is hilarious (OK, so I wouldn't if they were my neighbours)! I'm not too fussed about how other people live inside their houses but I am rampantly against things like mattresses in gardens (And old parts of cars), things strung across windows that don't quite fit (like old sheets). I don't understand how people can be so dirty!

    ReplyDelete